By gonzaga.es (hereinafter, Website) no personal data from users are collected without your knowledge, nor are they transferred to third parties.
gonzaga.es contains links to third-party websites whose privacy policies are alien or unknown to gonzaga.es. By accessing such websites you can decide if you accept their privacy and cookies policies.
Obtaining Personal Information on this website
gonzaga.es always requests the prior consent of users to obtain and use their personal data for the indicated purposes. Any user has the right to revoke their prior consent at any time.
The cases in which this website requires personal data are:
- To comment post published on the blog.
- To make inquiries through the contact form.
- To download some kind of free resource
The Personal Data collected will be, unless otherwise indicated, the name and email of the web user.
In some cases information about visitors to this site may be shared anonymously with third parties, such as advertising advertisers, sponsors or affiliates, with the sole purpose of improving the services that this website offers its users and to finance the website. All these processing tasks are carried out according to the current regulations. At all times, the rights of users in terms of data protection will be respected in accordance with the law.
At all times and in all cases, the user has full rights over their personal data and from the use of that and may exercise them at any time.
Methods of this website to obtain personal information
gonzaga.es uses the following methods for capturing personal information:
- Comments application form: On the web there are forms to send a comment to a specific page of the web. In this application form, the user is asked for a name and an email address. These data are used only to publish, unpublish and moderate such comments.
- Contact form: On the web there is a contact form so that any user of the web can send messages, complaints, suggestions or requests to the legal person responsible for it. The email address provided in this contact form will be used to respond to messages and to send the information that the user has requested.
- Cookies: While browsing this website cookies are stored on the users computer. Any user can consult the Cookies Policy document to know how cookies are used and how to disable them.
- Navigation and IP Address: During the navigation of this website the user automatically sends the information of his IP address, the date and time of access to the web, the operating system and the browser to the web server that has been used to access the website. You can also send data relating to the web address from which the user has accessed this website. The Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) considers that the IP address is a personal data. gonzaga.es will never use the IP address to identify its users. Only will use it and save it to develop statistics of access to the website and to analyze trends of user behavior within gonzaga.es.
- Application forms for free downloads of guides and canvases in pdf format.
gonzaga.es will never communicate or transfer these data to third parties, except by legal or judicial requirement.
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, gonzaga.es uses different service providers. Each one of them exercises its activity under its own privacy policies.
gonzaga.es can study the behavior patterns of its visitors to perform audience analysis and adapt as much as possible the content offered on the website to the preferences of its users.
Any user of the website and any individual or legal entity can link from their website to gonzaga.es. This action in no case implies a relationship of any kind between gonzaga.es and the owner of the site or the linked website. Neither does it imply that gonzaga.es accept or approve totally or partially the contents or services of the web pages that link to it.
gonzaga.es always reserves the right to prohibit or disable any link to the gonzaga.es website.
On the Accuracy and Accuracy of the Data
The user of this website guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms is accurate and truthful.
The user of this website guarantees that all the information provided within the website is true and truthful on the day this information is provided.
The user of this website is obliged to preserve the accuracy of their data and to keep them updated.
The user of this website is solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided, and the damages caused from such falsehood that may be caused to the website gonzaga.es and its legal guardian.
Exercising ARCO rights
The users of this website have the following rights:
- Consult the personal data we have stored about the user of this website at any time.
- Request the update or modification of incorrect data stored about the user.
To exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data, users can send an email to the address email@example.com. This request must be accompanied by proof of valid identification (photocopy of the DN.I. or equivalent).
Acceptance and consent
The user of this website declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data. The user of this website accepts and consents to the processing of such data by the website gonzaga.es in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the Legal Notice document of this website.
Jorge Miralles, as legal manager of gonzaga.es, reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as usual industry practices. In this case, the changes introduced in this page will be announced in advance on their implementation.
Sending and Regulation of Commercial Post Office
According to the LSSICE, gonzaga.es does not perform SPAM practices and never sends commercial e-mails without request or without the prior consent of the user.